Random weird recipe I came across while experimenting in the kitchen with leftovers I had.
Surprisingly, creamcheese and tartufo truffle cream do not curdle when tomato is introduced, but instead become much less greasy and much more pleasant to eat. Add some vegetables and you got a pretty nice sauce.
Recipe (will improve later):
- cook pasta
- bake minced meat and chopped red onion with some spices of choice
- drain fat
- add tartufo (truffle cream)
- garlic cream cheese
- concentrated tomato paste
- corn + beans + paprika mix
- add little bit of water if needed